Konoike Cool Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The First Step Toward Realizing the Dream of Ensuring a Safe, Reliable Food Supply for Thailand and the World
Konoike Cool Logistics (Thailand) provides the same high-quality, high-value-added temperature-controlled logistics services in Thailand that Konoike Transport provides in Japan. Systematically following a “Food Defense” plan, the company stores and ships customers’ important food ingredients and food products under optimum temperature-controlled conditions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, helping to ensure a safe, reliable food supply.
- Warehouses can handle any temperature range from –26°C to +15°C. Total warehouse area is 9,858 m2 (storage capacity for approx. 10,000 pallets).
- The Konoike Warehouse Management System (KWMS) employs barcodes for location management to ensure prompt, accurate receiving and shipping.
- The use of natural refrigerants and LED lighting conserves energy and minimizes environmental impact while maintaining optimum temperature control.
- Spacious unloading areas flexibly provide ample space for cross docking and distribution processing.
- Close cooperation with partner companies and affiliates enables one-stop services for temperature-controlled logistics.
|Head office address||335/29 Moo 9 Bangna-Trad Rd.(Km.19), Bangchalong, Banglee, Samutprakarn, Thailand|
|Incorporated||March 2, 2011|
|Capital Stock||THB 100,000,000|
|Line of business||Frozen, refrigerated, dry, and temperature-controlled (4 temperature ranges) shipping services|