1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company shall comply with the laws and regulations as well as the policies and guidelines established by administrative agencies with respect to the handling of personal information.
2. Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
The Company shall clarify the purpose of use of personal information and acquire personal information through appropriate and fair means, and shall use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use and to the extent necessary for the execution of business.
3. Management and Protection of Personal Information
The Company shall implement reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, or loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information in order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, and strive to manage personal information safely and appropriately. In addition, we will request appropriate measures from employees who handle personal information, contractors to whom personal information is entrusted, and parties with whom personal information is shared, and supervise them to the extent possible.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer or any other person concerned, unless permitted by laws and regulations.
5. Management System for Personal Information, etc.
The Company shall, for the purpose of implementing this Policy, endeavor to protect personal information by establishing internal rules, developing a management system, making our employees and all other persons concerned fully aware of these rules, and implementing, maintaining and continuously improving them.
4-3-9 Fushimimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0044 Japan
Konoike Transport Co., Ltd.
Tadahiko Konoike, Representative Director, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Matters to be Disclosed Based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
In addition to details clearly indicated, notified or disclosed to the individual, the purposes for use of personal information acquired and held by the Company shall be as follows. Provided, however, that this shall not apply to cases where the purpose of use can be clearly determined from the situation in which the information was acquired or other circumstances where it is not necessary to notify or disclose the purpose of use in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
(1) Personal information about customers
- 1.Customer identity verification and personal authentication
- 2.The shipment of goods, invoices, and prizes to winners of campaigns in which customers participated
- 3.Responding to, verifying and recording of customer inquiries, consultations and complaints
- 4.The improvement of product development and other services
- 5.Advertising and the provision of information on products, services, campaigns, etc., through advertising mail, e-mails, etc.
- 6.The preparation of statistical information to be used for product development and improvement of services
- 7.The performance of other operations incidental to the above
(2) Personal information about suppliers
- 1.Business communications, performance of various contracts, business negotiations, etc.
- 2.The management of supplier information
- 3.The performance of other operations incidental to the above
(3) Personal information about shareholders
- 1.The exercise of rights and performance of obligations in accordance with the Companies Act
- 2.The provision of appropriate benefits from the Company with respect to the status of the shareholders
- 3.The implementation of various measures to maintain the relationship between shareholders and the Company
- 4.The management of shareholder information, including the creation of records based on various laws and regulations
- 5.The performance of other operations incidental to the above
(4) Personal information about applicants for employment and internships
- 1.The provision of information to job applicants (including internship applicants) and the performance of operations related to recruitment activities
- 2.The management of recruitment operations within the Company
- 3.Other uses necessary for recruitment and internship activities
- 4.The performance of other operations incidental to the above
(5) Personal information about employees
- 1.Business communications to employees
- 2.The payment of remuneration (wages, bonuses, allowances, etc.) to employees, the performance of personnel and labor management, and the provision of benefits
- 3.Employee health management
(6) Other personal information
- 1.Other individually notified or published purposes of use
Request for Disclosure, etc. of Retained Personal Data
When the Company receives a request to notify the purpose of use of retained personal data (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 7 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information), or to disclose, correct, add, delete, discontinue to use, erase, provide to a third party such personal data, or to disclose the records of such provision to a third-party (hereinafter collectively referred to as "request for disclosure etc.".), the Company will promptly respond in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, after confirming the identity of the person making such request in accordance with the prescribed procedures. When making a request for disclosure etc., please contact the inquiry desk.
If you have any questions or complaints regarding the handling of personal information at the Company, or requests for disclosure etc., please contact the following:
- Inquiry Desk
4-3-9 Fushimimachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0044 Japan
Personnel/Labor Department, Konoike Transport Co., Ltd.
Operation hours: Monday to Friday (except national holidays and company holidays) 9:00am to noon, 1:00pm to 5:00pm