This global website of Konoike Transport (https://www.konoike.net/en/) (hereinafter referred to as this "Website") is operated by Konoike Transport Co., Ltd.
The copyrights of the contents published and distributed on this Website are reserved by the Company and the creators. You may reproduce this Website by downloading, printing, etc. for your private use only. Otherwise, please refrain from engaging in any unauthorized use or reprinting to other websites beyond the extent permitted by the Copyright Act.
The contents of any third-party websites other than the Company, where links to this Website are placed (hereinafter referred to as the "Linked Sites") are managed by such third parties at their responsibility respectively and are not under the management of the Company.
The Company assumes no responsibility for the contents of the Linked Sites and any damage caused by use of such Linked Sites.
The fact that a link to or from this Website is placed does not mean that the Company recommends the use of such Linked Sites or the products, services or companies listed on the Linked Sites and that there is any special relationship, such as a partnership, between the Company and any of the Linked Sites.
If your company (other than the Company) wishes to place a link to this Website in its website, please set the top page of this Website (https://www.konoike.net/en/) as the link destination.
You are not allowed to place a link to any middle page because the link may become invalid.
- 1.This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information for marketing and promotion purposes, to statistically analyze the usage of this Website, and to solve problems. Google Analytics analyses the usage of this Website by using cookies issued by the Company. The Company receives analysis results from Google and understands the status of your access to this Website.
3.If you refuse to have your information collected by Google Analytics on this Website, you may stop such collection by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at the following Google page:
It is recommended that you use the following browsers for this Website. Please note that this Website may look different in design under certain use environments.
- Internet Explorer 11 or above
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Safari 10.1 or above
- iOS 13.x or above
- Android 9.x or above
When you use this Website, you are strictly prohibited from acts:
- which violate or are likely to violate any property or privacy of a third party or the Company;
- where you make false statements or notifications, including registering someone else's e-mail address as your own;
- where you use or provide or are likely to use or provide computer viruses or other malicious programs;
- which otherwise violate or are likely to violate any laws, regulations or ordinances; and
which otherwise the Company considers inappropriate.
- If you have committed any of the foregoing acts and caused damage to a third party or the Company, the Company may claim damages against you who is a user of this Website.
Please note that the information published on this Website may be changed without notice.